COVID situation: Yes, we are open for business! Costa Rica's borders are open to US and most European countries. No tests or insurance needed to enter the country. Please contact us for more information
Authentic Spanish Immersion in Costa Rica
We are an all-inclusive, high immersion Spanish language program in an adorable and affordable rural Costa Rican tropical community, La Fortuna de Bagaces.
Our program executes a proven teaching method borrowed from the Peace Corps training, one of the world’s most effective language programs.
Students live with pre-selected Costa Rican families during the program as they receive classes and participate in fun language activities (horseback riding, salsa classes, nature hikes, and many more).
Our recipe for fluency:
Students speak Spanish from dusk till dawn in a beautiful tropical town
Our Spanish immersion program puts students in a Spanish-only speaking environment. This rapid learning curve achieves great results! Very proficient and natural conversational fluency achieved in a month with little to no prior knowledge of Spanish.
Language packages are offered by the weekEach week includes:
– 20 to 30 hours of Spanish classes per week (student chooses how many hours)
– Homestay (7 days of lodging, 3 meals per day, and laundry)
– Language activities (4 weekly activities with activity instructors)
– Volunteering program (optional): Help local high school seniors prepare for their exit exam’s English section
– Spanish level advances with each additional week you stay
– Transportation is available and additional. See prices and options below.
Other aspects of the program:
Study and learn Spanish online with one of professors
Sign up before or after an immersion program and receive a 15% discount
Professors trained in Teaching Spanish as a Second Language (ELE – Español como Lengua Extranjera)
Connect over Skype, Messenger, WhatsApp
Live 1-on-1 classes with a Spanish teacher from Costa Rica